Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Need More Brownies

I do close to none of the cooking in my house. I know how to cook, and LOVE cooking... but unfortunately have bigger fish to fry. I do however have the worlds greatest husband who loves cooking and doing the dishes (most of the time). I say absolutely nothing when I find that little bit of crusty cheese still stuck to the edge of the plate. I just scrape it off and thank the good Lord that 1. I didn't have to cook or do the dishes and 2. married a keeper who picks up where I slack in the domestic department. PS I do all the cleaning and share a bathroom with boys... so lets say he has the easy job lol

When I do get in the kitchen, it's usually baking... and pancakes. I make the worlds greatest pancakes. I'll save that for another post. :)

Below are a few picks I'll try out over the next few weeks. My sons birthday is soon, and we have some celebrating to do! But who really needs a reason to make brownies? :)



http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2374456

No comments:

Post a Comment